Information we collect-
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information-
We use the information collected in various ways, the following:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Transfer of data to third parties-
Vatsn Tecnic will not transfer personal data to third parties. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, there will be prior information requesting the express consent of the affected party under Article 4.11 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Exercise of access rights, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, and opposition
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, and opposition through postal mail at email: email@example.com.
Acceptance and consent-
Vatsn Tecnic reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudence, and industry practices. In these cases, Vatsn Tecnic will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.