Vatsn Tecnic, a trusted name in manufacturing rubber processing machines since 1983. Vatsn-Tecnic, over the last two decades, specialized in the Rubber, Tyre/Tube and Footwear industry machinery. Over the period, Vatsn-Tecnic became India’s largest platform for selling and buying Used/second-hand machinery related to the rubber processing industry, tyre/tube industry, and footwear industry.
Vatsn-Tecnic has years of experience in manufacturing as well as sale/purchase of used Rotary Autoclave machinery. These machines are extensively used in the rubber industry to facilitate the high temperature and high-pressure Vulcanizing of rubber crumbs (reclaim rubber); that can be further recycled into rubber sheets.
Rubber Rotary Autoclave is used in Rubber Reclaim machinery and Rubber recycling crumb. Rotary autoclave treats rubber crumb on high temperature and pressure to uniformly mix it with the help of ems blades of the Rotary Reclaim Autoclave. Rubber Rotary autoclave pushes the material in the longitudinal direction and uniformly mixes it.
We have machinery related to different segments and quality, providing our customers with options to choose the best machine according to their requirements and the quality of the Rubber processing machinery. We have all types of rubber processing machines used in manufacturing different kinds of rubber products.
We are one of the largest stockiest of used/second-hand rubber processing machinery, tyre/tube manufacturing machines, and footwear industry related machines. We also manufacture new machinery as well as refurbish and upgrade old machinery related to rubber processing, tyre/tube, and footwear industry.
Vatsn-tecnic is always working towards technological enhancements in the rubber allied industry machines. We provide different services along with the sale and purchase of machinery like machine installation, machinery repairs, and services, machinery spare parts, annual maintenance contracts, etc.
We buy/sell second-hand rubber reclaim rotary autoclave as well as second-hand rubber recleometer/rubber reclaim extruder. Recleometer/Rubber reclaim extruder is an advanced technology that is used to replace rubber rotary for a better reclamation process.
Types of material in rubber reclaim
- Tyre Crumb Reclaim
- Latex Rubber Reclaim
- Butyl Reclaim
Rubber Reclaim Rotary Vulcanizer/Autoclave Specification
- Rotary Rotary Autoclaves are designed to work at a Working pressure of 25Kg/sqcm and tested at 40 Kg/sqcm
- The rpm of this stirring arrangement varies from 2 to 11 rpm depending upon the client’s choice
- Autoclave runs on 40 HP to 60 HP Motor and Gear Box of ratio 16/20/25:1, depending upon the capacity
- Specially designed Rubber seal which can withstand height temperature and pressure are provided at both the doors.
COMPONENT OF HORIZONTAL RUBBER RECLAIM ROTARY AUTOCLAVE
- Pipe Coiling:-Class – C Pipe, ERW and welded over the length of the shell
- Agitator Shaft: – Seamless Pipe EN8
- Blades: – MS Material blades are specially designed in that way which turns and move the rubber crumb (reclaim rubber) material longitudinally so that the same particle does not remain in contact with the surface for a long time and uniform heating
- Bearings and Housing: – Double row two end bearing with housings
- Material Gates:-Two heavy-duty are welded to the pad plates and Body.
- Gear Box – Helical gearbox,
- Couplings: – Coupling between motor and gearbox
- Base Body:-Channel Base Frame Heavy-duty support is welded with Body and Channel Base
- Electrical panel:-star-delta starter with provision on automatic Forwarding and reversing better Product mixing and heating.
Material Mild Steel
Weight 10 Ton To 15 Ton
Is It Rust Proof Non-Rust Proof
Temperature Range 100 To 210
Brand Vatsn Tecnic
Size as per requirement
Insulation Wall Single Wall
Pressure Range 25 KG/ Sq CM
Capacity 2 Ton to 5 Ton
Usage/Application Rubber Reclaim Industries
Diameter 600 mm – 2000 mm
Mount Type Floor Mounted Autoclave
Chamber Volume as per requirement tonnage
100% safe doors
High-temperature resistant lip-seals
Quick opening door
Basic temperature and pressure control
Quality control and safety