Vatsn-Tecnic, has a name of excellence in the field of Sale/Purchase of Old/Second hand/Refurbished/Reconditioned Rubber processing Machinery for more than 30 years. We also Sale/Purchase new rubber machinery with the latest technology and premium quality at reasonable prices. We have expanded our business activity worldwide for years now and provide premium quality Old/Second-hand Rubber Processing Machinery from countries like China, Germany, the USA, the UK, and Russia to our valuable customers. We have set new standards for Pre-Sales and after-sales Services for the benefit and ease of our customers. Over the years, we have set up more than 1000 units of Rubber Processing Machinery Installed in Tread Rubber, Tread Rubber, Micro-cellular Sheets, Cycle Tires & Tubes, Automotive Tubes, Dispersion kneaders, Conveyor Belts & Vee Belts, Hawaii Chappals, Footwear, Injection Bottle Caps, and Allied Rubber Plants. We have premium quality Old/Second hand/Refurbished/Reconditioned Rubber processing Machinery for Sale in India. Our Old/Second Rubber Processing machinery is available in-house for sale in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kottayam. Today we will talk about the details of the Rubber Dispersion Kneader, its uses, and spare parts.
Rubber Dispersion Kneader Uses
Dispersion Kneaders are specially designed for mixing a variety of materials ranging from low viscosity adhesive to high viscosity polymers. These versatile machines can be used in both rubbers as well as plastic industries. The dispersion kneader perfectly controls the mixing and blending of raw material to form a uniform compound mixture ensuring better dispersion. The machine consists of a mixing chamber fitted with rotary blades, made of high-grade steel. Mixing of the raw material takes place in this chamber, the blended compound is then cooled with the help of water. The mixing chamber comprises a pneumatically or hydraulically controlled pressure lid, which helps to maintain pressure on the raw material during mixing. The ease of cleanliness on this machine particularly once they have to be compelled to modify the color of their compounds oftentimes. These machines are simple to work and their varied applications embody Natural Rubber, IIR, SBR, CR, EPDM, element Rubber, and synthetic rubber. Rubber Tires, Packing Gaskets, Hose, Belts, Shoe Sole, Sponge, electrical Wire Covering, Casters, Golf Balls, Oil Seal, Weather Strips, Water Proof Sheet, EVA, Thread Compound Battery Containers, Oil seal, Body seal, Gasket, Belt, Hose, Tube for cars Rubber for electrical wires Conveyor Belts & Power transmission belts Rubberized Rolls Rubber primarily based product like Plug, Cap, Glove, Dental for Medical line equipment sort of a rubber ball & Other Plastic Compounds. Vatsn-Tecnic has been providing premium quality Old/Second hand/Refurbished/Reconditioned Rubber Dispersion Kneader for Sale in India for years now. Our Old/Second Rubber Dispersion Kneaders are available in-house for sale in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kottayam.
Dispersion Kneader Mixing Chamber:
1. Usually, Dispersion Kneader mixing Chamber Shape is “W”. Mixing chamber is made of Alloy steel which is duly polished and hard chrome plated, Jacketed (both longitudinal & transverse) for steam heating & water cooling, capable of titling to 130 degrees (hydraulic tilt) for easy discharge & cleaning.
2. Earlier Rubber dispersion Kneaders both feeding and discharge were done from the front side of the mixing chamber. Now, the Dispersion Kneaders feeding is done from the rear side and discharged to the front side, which allows for better automation and efficiency of the Rubber Dispersion Kneader.
3. About Rubber Dispersion Kneader Chamber Dust seal and Housing: The Housing of Dispersion Kneader is comprising heavy-duty antifriction spherical roller bearings with a specially designed seal for protection. The seals are made of durable fiber.
Dispersion Kneader Chamber Tilting:
1. Worm gear System:- For tilting chamber OR Breakage of the screw and nuts.
2. Hydraulic Tiling: – Zero maintenance compared to geared designs Enhancing the life of the equipment with better mixing and Trouble-free working.
Floating Weight (Pressure Lid):
1. Single piece alloy steel casting
-Withstand maximum life and maintain side to side
– Side-to-side clearance
– Prevent leakage of ingredients
2. Wider Surface area – allows the ingredients to move & turn in the chamber freely
Dispersion Kneader Rotors:
1. Two wing Tangential rotors – Facilitate different speeds through connection gear Move Rubber material from one portion to other
2. Four Wing Tangential Rotors
–distributive & dispersive Mixing
-Homogeneously & masticate material processing
1. Push button Star Delta starting system – Consisting Switchgears & Controls
2. Electric Control Panel – Equipped with safety features like volt meter, amp meter, temperature Indicator, controllers, contractors, time buzzer, emergency switch, etc.
1. Type – Hardened and Ground Helical reduction gearbox
2. Use – suitable safety factor
– Minimum Noise level