What Is Calendering?
Vatsn –Tecnic a renowned name in providing services for sale and purchase of rubber allied industries machinery all over India. Our platform provides a complete range of rubber processing machinery from national as well as international brands. We have been providing premium services and quality types of machinery to our customers all over India for more than 20 years. We expertise in sale and purchase of used/second-hand Rubber calender which is commonly used in rubber allied industries. The process of refining the rubber with the help of calender is known as calendaring. It refers to a method during which rubber or different materials are forced between multiple rotating rollers. It is an associate degree ironing method that smooth’s out rubber as it is forced between the rollers stressed. The calendaring machines exert up to five hundred pounds per square measure (psi) and it additionally uses heat. As the rubber is forced between the rollers, it gets heated which causes the rubber to deform and making the rubber extra pliable.
The rubber mixing calender is one of the most common machinery for rubber allied industries. Vatsn-Tecnic has a vast range of quality Rubber mixing calenders of different sizes and brands. We have an in-house workshop and qualified engineers and we specialize in providing Used/old/refurbished/reconditioned Rubber mixing mills at reasonable prices and premium quality. At Vatsn-Tecnic we also provide new rubber mixing mill calenders of premium quality specially designed according to your need and requirement.
We at Vatsn-Tecnic provide quality used/second-hand Rubber calenders as well as new rubber calenders for sale and purchase in India. We also provide in-house maintenance and service for Rubber calender machines and spare parts of Rubber calender machines.
Rubber mixing calender machine uses:
The calendering machine is used to produce superior rubber which is used in products like gaskets, seals, and O-rings instead of normal rubber. Rubber-producing firms typically use calendered rubber as it offers many benefits over normal rubber though both require equivalent basic rubber raw material.
Rubber calendaring machine irons plastic or rubber into textiles (cloth, fabric, tire cord) forming composite sheets. Rubber calendaring machine rolls cloth and rubber or plastic to flatten, smooth, and commingle the two or additional materials. Glossy sheets have multiple layers of each of the elastomeric and compound joined along.
Tensile Strength of Calendered Sheet:
- Calendering increases the strength by coating the rubber on each side of the substrate.
Smooth end calendering:
- Calendering machine disembarrasses imperfections on the surface of the rubber.
- Calender with patterns helps in the manufacturing of profiled or marbled sheets.
Thickness Rolling of Rubber Calendering Sheet:
- It controls thickness by adjusting the gaps between roller housing, which can be either manual motorized.
- Two roll calender helps in obtaining rubber sheet of thickness measuring more than 5MM and above
- 3 roll and 4 roll calenders are used commonly in Tire conveyer belt and sheeting lines.
Rubber calendar classification based on number of rolls/position or orientation:
- 2-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 2-Roll Inclined or Tilted Type Calender
- 3-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 3-Roll Inclined or Tilted Type Calender
- 4-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 4-Roll Calender (Inverted ‘L’ Type) (‘Z’ Type)
- Steel Fabricated
- CI Casting
SAND & CAPS (WEB):
- CI Casting /Steel Fabricated.
The material of Rolls:
- Chilled Alloy cast iron having surface hardness above 500 Bhn. The rolls are hollow in the center for cooling/ heating.
- CI Cast Iron
- Gunmetal / Phosphorus Bronze
- Anti-Friction Roller Bearing
- Worm Gearbox
- Helical Gearbox
- Radicon Gearbox
- Automatic force feed with help of grease pump
Specification of Rubber calender machine:
- Drive: AC or DC Variable Line Speed Gear Drive, Semi-Uni-Drive & Uni-Drive
- Equipped With Liner Let Off & Wind Up Units.
- Rolls are Specially Machined to Crown Guage Accuracy for Uniform Sheet Thickness
- Variable Speed For Adjustment To Different Kinds Of Sheet.